BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saying goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring...




Just a short lil' post to share a few Winter pictures and this very pretty "Winter Song"!! :)

I had a wonderful winter this year, because I'm one of the many who really enjoys a good snowfall! Yep, that's right, this year it snowed at the beach! I coudn't believe it! The snow was super fun to play in and absolutely beautiful. However, I am completely ready to say hello to warmer weather, as you can tell from my new header picture I took on a Warm Spring Day! Oh, how I have missed you, my shorts and flip flops! :)


Tennessee Snow! The first snowfall we got to play in this year! So cute!


My lil' Miss Aubriannah loved the snow especially eating it! lol. We were staying in Aberdeen with my Aunt Darlene when it snowed ice and realized we had forgotten her mittens, so we made homemade ones--a pair of socks with plastic baggies taped around them. It worked like a charm, too! Ha-ha! :D



Yep, the first snowfall here at the beach in ten years and everyone of us EXCITED, as you can see! Ha-ha!


Ha-ha, That's my Daddy! Yes, that snowball is meant for me! Him and my lil' brother(up there on the top porch) totally ganged up on me so every time I looked up I had another snowball hitting me in the face! I was totally soaked by the time we went inside to warm up I had to change all my clothes! LOL! It goes to show that you're never too old to play in the snow and have tons o' fun!


And last, but definitely not least, our beautiful Slanted Snowman and his awesome Snow-Hat!!! LOL!


I had tons of fun this year with all the many snowfalls I got to experience, but I am so ready to say goodbye to you my friend Winter and Hello to you Spring!!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed your winter, too! :)

Krista

10 Witty Remarks!:

Alexia561 said...

I'm SO over winter and can't wait for the warmer weather! Snow is pretty and fun until the third time you have to shovel the sidewalk because the evil demon-spawn snowplow driver plowed it under again! Was going to move to the beach, but it snowed there too! Yikes! *L*

Alexia561 said...

Forgot to mention how cute your pictures are! Love the snowman and his awesome hat!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wonderful pictures! What great memories!

Ryan said...

Adorable pics Krista! And just know you are not alone in your love of the snow and winter.

Blodeuedd said...

I love snow :D
Even if we had a bit too much this winter, the snow from roads and so they bring somewhere outside of the city and they said it may still be snow there in August, yikes

Tales of Whimsy said...

Pretty song and beautiful pictures :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Sounds like you really did have a great fun winter. :) We had an interesting winter as well. Great pictures!

Krista said...

Thank you, everyone, it was a wonderful Winter this year! :) So ready for a wonderful Summer now! Woot! lol :D

bookmagic said...

We have had some decent weather but I think you will get spring before I do! I'm betting there will be snow in April in upstate NY. I love snow but I'm ready for spring

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Love the pics!

I have an award for you up on my blog!

:)
Michelle