BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Award Time!!

This is the BINGO Beauty Award. I have been awarded This award from Melissa over at My World . Thank You, Melissa!! This award means my blog is:
B: Beautiful
I: Informative
N: Neighborly
G: Gorgeous
O: Outstanding

B: Beautiful - SarBear over at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale (ha, ha, and you thought you were done getting awards!)
I: Informative -
BookChick over at Book Chick City
N: Neighborly -
Debbook over at Bookmagic
G: Gorgeous - JuJu over at Tales of whimsy...
O: Outstanding - Logan over at Rememorandom
Be sure to check them out there all AWESOME Blogs!

And Now The Super Comment Award!



SarBear over at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale gave me this award for Super comments, Woot, Woot!-- Thank you, SarBear! Be sure to see her awesome site while you're at it!

Okay, Now here are my nominees for some of my super commenters:

  1. MelHay over at My World
  2. Ryan over at Wordsmithonia
  3. Karoline over at Okbo Lover
  4. Miranda over at Paige Turners

Be sure to check out all of these Blogs as well, they're all fantastic!!!

12 Witty Remarks!:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Thank you thank you! I'm so honored :)

Ryan said...

Thanks Krista, you are the greatest!

Alexia561 said...

Thank you Krista! That's so sweet! :)

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

I love the BINGO one. Its very cute.
Congrats on the awards!& many more 2 come :D

Sarbear said...

Krista -- thanks! You're right -- I DID think it was over : ) hahahahaha
And congrats on your other award too, bud.

bookmagic said...

Thank YOU for the award and congratulations on yours!

Krista said...

Your most welcome, everyone!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Thank you for the award. You know part of the fun of these blogs are leaving the comments. I love commenting when I am able to.

Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! thank you so much! This means a lot! It's my first award!

Krista said...

You are more than welcome, Mel and Miranda!

logankstewart said...

Thanks so much, Krista. I'm glad you like my blog. Keep up your great work, too!

Krista said...

Your Awesome, Logan, and your more than welcome it was my pleasure!