BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Blogger Friends!

Jamie at Revenge of the Book Nerds! posted a really fun blogger activity, that I found on My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale!:


"I'd Like To See What My Blogger Friends Look Like, Wouldn't You???"

"I just think it's fun to share what we look like with each other. Sure, we have our profile photos, but they are tiny! Let's have some fun and see what we look like."

I thought this was a really cool idea and I'm also glad to participate in Jaime's feature, so here I go! By the way, if you do this, link me to your post in my comments, please! I'd love to see you all : )
Me, of course! LOL!

This is my Little girl Aubriannah! She will be two in November! They grow so fast, I'm telling you!

Me again!


Aubriannah and me last Halloween!

This is my little puppy, Nala! She is an Eskimo Spitz and the cutest thing ever...LOL!

21 Witty Remarks!:

Sarbear said...

Nala is cute -- she looks kinda like an American Eskimo. I can see that in her. Also I love your hair and Aubriannah is a cutie : )

Tales of Whimsy said...

You, your baby girl, and your sweet pup are all ADORABLE :)

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Awww you and your daughter are so beautiful! Your puppy is to die for! I love the Alaskan dog breeds, in fact, I wanted a Malamute for a long time but I live in Arizona, maybe when I go back to Kansas! LOL.

Thanks for joining in!

Lori Johnston said...

What a beautiful family! (including your furbaby!)

Jenny said...

You're beautiful, your daughter's so adorable, and your puppy's so cute!

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Love the pics - this was a funt hing to do! :)

Jessica said...

Great pics! You and your daughter are Beeeutiful!
And your puppy really is the cutest thing. :)

Lizzy said...

Great pictures, Nala is adorable! I love the name Aubriannah, it's beautiful.

bookmagic said...

What an adorable family. I lpove to take pictures of my pups but hate to have my picture taken!!

Krista said...

Thank you, Ladies! You're all too sweet!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great pictures! Your daughter is adorable and the puppy is sooo cute. How did you get her to stay put for the picture? Great pose.

I will have to try to get some pictures I guess. It may not be this week but I will have to do this also.

Krista said...

Thank you, Mel! Really she just loves to take pictures! She says "Cheese"! LOL! She is wonderful!

Thank you again, everyone!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful, girl! And Aubriannah is just too precious. How old is Nala?

Krista said...

J.Kaye, thank you! Nala was about 4 months old in this picture, but now she's 8 months! And a handful, I might add! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, Krista, 6 and up are the nightmare times...lol! They tear up everything. Like the terrible twos for human kids. ;)

Krista said...

LOL, J. Kaye! I know! I can't keep anything around here....

Tara McClendon said...

Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Krista said...

Thank you, Carol and Tara!

OIKZ said...

prolly the cutest pup alive =]

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

aww u guys all look CUTE!!!